The super-portable Honda EU10i will deliver 1000W of clean mains quality electricity to run and recharge your kit, it’s perfect for your travels or for around the home. Weighing a compact 13kg, the EU10i certainly packs a punch in the power and features department. The EU10i supplies the same high quality electricity as outlets from your home. This high quality power is essential for powering sensitive electronic devices such as laptops, TVs and Cameras.
Powered by the ultra reliable Honda GXH50 4-stroke petrol engine which uses a recoil starter mechanism is light and smooth and starts easily every time. All Honda Inverter series units are fitted with Eco-Throttle technology, which adjusts the engine speed – whether under heady load or light use. This saves fuel, extend engine life and gives a quieter operation. The Honda 4-stroke engine is remarkably fuel efficient and reliable, which means fewer fill-ups and reduced maintenance costs. Also the Oil-Alert Technology will automatically switch off the ignition if the oil drops below a safe level. It utalises a small but effcient 2.1L fuel tank that gives excellent run times.
Supplying a maximum power of 1000W and a rated power of 900W clean and smooth power, essential for computers or other sensitive electronic equipment.
- Lightweight and compact – Weighing just 13kg.
- 52dB(a) at 7m @1/4 load
- Parallel operation – Two units can be linked together to provide 1800W rated output (optional cables available).
- DC 12V 8A output for recharging batteries.
- Easy to use controls allowing quick and simple starting and running.
- Rubberised feet to minimise vibration and movement.
- Free Honda 0.6L 10W30 engine oil with each order
The Honda EU10i comes with a 5 year domestic warranty (subject to annual service) and a 1 year commercial warranty.